Matthey's letter is written in French but Pontecorvo's carbon copy letter is written in English.
Correspondence between Pontecorvo and Professor R Matthey concerning his comments on Pontecorvo's paper on grisens, one of his only "incursions into cytology"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 198/3/1/32
- Dates of CreationSep 1953
- Language of MaterialFrench
- Physical Description2 letters (2 pages)