This was the title used by Pontecorvo for this bundle of lecture notes. Includes lectures on Pontecorvo's use of Aspergillus as a genetic tool, the genetics of microorganisms, and the parasexual cycle in filamentous fungi, and material realting to Pontecorvo's BBC radio broadcast titled London calling Italy: the Genetics of Microorganisms . Also includes notes for a series of Extension Lectures given at the University of Glasgow on the topic of heredity.
Lectures and broadcasts, 1940s-1950s
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 198/8/1
- Dates of Creation1946-1956
- Physical Description2 files, 16 items
Scope and Content
Original order has been maintained.