Correspondence covers a variety of different research topics with many notable geneticists, as well as the development of Pontecorvo's scientific ideas.
Research correspondence markedGlasgow: current research (up to 1960)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 198/3/1
- Dates of CreationJan 1945-Mar 1958
- Physical Description49 files, 10 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
During this period Pontecorvo was working at the University of Glasgow and developing his ideas on recombination and the parasexual cycle as well as experimenting with Aspergillus nidulans and Aspergillus nidulans.
Arranged chronologically within series. Each bundle is kept in the original order which is usually chronological or reverse chronological.