He also states that he has "not drawn any depressing conclusions about an unfriendly attitude of biologists" as he has had plenty of agreeable conversations with biologists which "dispel any such impression". This might have something to do with Haldane's comment in UGC 198/3/3/10 which was written on the same day.
Letter to Pontecorvo from Cyril Norman Hinshelwood concerning his views on mutants and the processes involved in "adaptive changes"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 198/3/3/11
- Dates of Creation11 Feb 1953
- Physical Description1 letter (1 page)