This album was titled the"Science" photograph album. It is unclear whether Pontecorvo made this album himself or whether his daughter, Lisa, made it for him before, or even after, his death. Most of the photographs within the album were taken by Pontecorvo on various trips at home and abroad, at conferences, meetings, and other genetics related events. There are also some personal photographs of Pontecorvo with family and friends at his Swiss chalet in St Luc.
Science photo album
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 198/10/1/1
- Dates of Creationc1924-c1995
- Physical Description1 photograph album (photos were removed from original album and placed within melanex sleeves in a ring binder in their original order)
Scope and Content
The photographs have been removed from the original album and repackaged in melanex sleeves in a large ring binder for preservtion reasons. The photographs have been rearranged in sleeves in the same order they appeared in the original album.