Contains press cuttings for The Circle (1921), The Only Girl (1915), The Boomerang (1916), Judge Not (1920), The Labour Leader (ca.1921), A Woman of No Importance (1921), The Old Wives' Tale (1921), Mary Queen of Scots (1921), Calll it a Day (1937). Also includes press cuttings for Julius Caesar, A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Winter's Tale and Comus at Open Air Theatre from 1935 to 1937. Scrapbook is two thirds full.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/481/thm/481/11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/481/11
- Dates of Creation1915-1937
- Physical Description1 Volume