Advertisement for washing and dyeing company 'W. Spindler' (nd); 2 laundry bills from 'Gebrder Mosse' (29 January 1915, 1 October 1915); 2 certificates relating to the award of German Red Cross medals (16 October 1916, 21 November 1919); 10 watercolour sketches (nd); 84 photographs (1914-1917, nd); Photograph album (1915); Housekeeping book (February 1918-December 1938).
Antonie Meyer papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection GE 15
- Dates of Creation1914-1938
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, and printed material. Includes 2 laundry bills and 10 watercolour sketches.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Antonie Meyer (ne Dyhrenfurth) was the Wife of Hans Meyer who served in the German Medical Service and later as an Artillery Officer.
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by Tony Meyer-Dyhrenfurth (son). See Research Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
German catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available