From Harriet Molineaux to Mary Tooth. She hopes that Tooth will forgive this liberty in her writing, but she has been thinking that Mary is too little to do Tooth’s work and Harriet would be very pleased to come to Madeley to help if this is Tooth’s wish. She would be very glad to do anything to assist Tooth and then ‘Miss Tinssy could wait of you and go visit the sick’. As Harriet must go into service, she would rather live in a religious house and would be pleased to make Tooth comfortable in every way possible. She would be able to come at any agreeable time.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/5/1/17
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/5/1/17
- Dates of Creation17 Jan 1835