From [Leytonstone, Essex?]. He has enclosed the first half of the twenty pound note and the three ten pound notes, making £50 of the £50.3.7. She had asked that his father [Samuel - Mary's brother] be paid 11/7 but as that would make a rather difficult fraction, he has kept back only 3/7. The other eight shillings will have to be deducted some other time. The remaining halves shall be sent by Monday's post.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/1/6/9
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/1/6/9
- Dates of Creation16 Sep 1792