From Broseley. Heys is pleased to learn that Mr Loxdale is at Madeley and can supply for Heys tomorrow evening, for he would not have been able [through poor health] to take the appointment himself. He has been feeling worse since he last wrote, and is now taking a course of mercury and has been told by his doctor that he should remain at home next week. He will of course be therefore prevented from attending the Madeley Wood love feast, to which he has been looking forward with unusually pleasing expectation.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/3/8/4
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/3/8/4
- Dates of Creation11 Apr 1824