From Birmingham. Jordan received Tooth’s kind letter. Her health is not much better. Her husband has been away on two long trips and business has been too much for her to cope with. The doctor says that she must leave home at once, so she is hoping to see Tooth on Monday next. As she does not feel well enough to travel alone, her husband will either accompany her to Wolverhampton or the ‘girl’ [maid servant] will come all the way and return on Wednesday.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/4/7/27
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/4/7/27
- Dates of Creation27 Dec 1837