From Thomas Bennet at Lombard Street, [London] to [Mary] Bosanquet at Cross Hall, Morley Common near Leeds, Yorkshire. He is concerned that as he has not received the mortgage back for passing to Bosanquet's brother, it means that his failure to get it on last Thursday's coach to Cross Hall has caused some mistake. He must therefore ask [Mary] Bosanquet if the mortgage has not yet arrived to make enquiries in Leeds - Bennet had delivered it in person last Sunday night to the warehousekeeper of the Leeds coach at the 'Swan with two Necks' in Led Lane.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/1/5/3
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/1/5/3
- Dates of Creation13 Mar 1773