From Bishopsgate Street, London, to Madeley, Shropshire. William has enquired of Mr Cazemoore[?] concerning Mr de la Flechere [relation of John Fletcher] and apparently he [Cazemoore] had a letter from him in the last post. Flechere is apparently very well. Financial details are discussed with regard to Mary's income from her dead husband's [Swiss] estate. Reference is made to the fact that mail [to Switzerland] no longer passes via Ostend as that port has been in the hands of the French for two years, but rather via Hamburg.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/1/10/36
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/1/10/36
- Dates of Creation16 Dec 1796