From John Stormont at the Painsland Works to Mary Tooth in Madeley. Tooth’s letter of the 1st inst. arrived with the parcel and this shall receive his closest attention. Stormont will pass through all the principal towns between here and Bristol and then through a large part of Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Wiltshire, Berkshire and Dorset. He expects to start his journey back on about May 1 or 2 and it will take him about five weeks to reach Teignmouth. His family join in sending regards.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/6/12/12
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/6/12/12
- Dates of Creation4 Apr 1843