From Watling Street to [Mary Tooth]. He has enclosed a letter that he received last Tuesday from his sister concerning the death of Lady Mary Fitzgerald. [See MAM/FL/5/2/8] The circumstances of her death are of such a distressing nature [Fitzgerald was burned to death when her clothes caught fire.] that he feared they would prove too much for [Mary] Fletcher’s feelings. Tooth should only disclose to Fletcher whatever details she thinks proper.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MAM/FL/5/8/2
- Former ReferenceGB 135 MAM/FL/5/8/2
- Dates of Creation13 Apr 1815