Diaries of Erika Haarmann, Oct. 1932-May 1933, July 1933-11 July 1934, 12 July 1934-Feb. 1935, 28 July 1934-May 1935, with a few entries by Michael Spender and annotations by John Layard, who subsequently owned the diaries.
Diaries of Erika Haarman (Mrs Michael Spender)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.germane.16-19
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. German e. 16-19
- Dates of Creation1932-5
- Language of MaterialGerman, and English.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Erika Haarmann was the wife of Michael Spender.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The diaries were given to the Library by Robin Waterfield Ltd. in 1986.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is availailable in the Library.