Comprises bound minute books for the years 1895-1922, a bound volume of catalogues listing the photographs and latern slides shown at the Society's annual exhibitions and photocopied pages of a report of the Society's proceedings during the Second World War and the Society's rules.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2110 LSBU/5/14/2
- Dates of Creationc1940s
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 envelope
Scope and Content
Southwark Local History Library
The records were deposited by the Society with Southwark Local History Library in 1981 after the Society's dissolution. The records were transferred to the London South Bank University Archives Centre in 2013.