Contains the minutes and papers of the Audit Committee. One file contains a set of five reports regarding audits and funding. These would originally have been included in the papers for Audit Committee meetings but at some point have become separated.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2110 LSBU/1/22
- Dates of Creation2000-2006
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Audit Committee oversees the University's audit activities including auditing the financial statements, appointing the internal and external auditors and advising the Board of Governors on the effectiveness of the internal control system. It is a committee of the Board of Governors.