Papers of A.C. Clark, mainly relating to his work on the text of Cicero's speeches.
Papers of A.C. Clark
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Lat. class. c. 10, d. 29-30, e. 32-6, e. 39-40, e. 43, f. 7-8
- Dates of Creation18th-20th century
- Language of MaterialLatin.
- Physical Description13 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Albert Curtis Clark (1859-1937) was Corpus Christi Professor of Latin at Oxford. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by A.C. Clark in 1935.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 47794-806.