Refers to (?Jean - Auguste - Dominique) Ingres; Vincent Van Gogh and (Walter Richard) Sickert in a discussion of good painters as opposed to artists; the Slade (art college); and hoping Larkin will visit him, or that he can go to Leicester to see Larkin. 4pp.
Handwritten letter signed. James Sutton to Philip Larkin, writing from Coventry.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DP182/1/57
- Dates of Creation2 Jan 1949
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader