This series contains minutes of meetings held at Electric Railway House concerning changes to work conditions and rates of pay at bus garages. The eight-day conference led to a Memorandum of Agreement, which is included and dated 19 October 1925.
London General Omnibus Company: Conferences Regarding Garages: Staff Agreement
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000163
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LN000465 Part1/1/06/00C/Series15/001
- Dates of Creation1924-1925
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume(s)
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Conditions Governing Use
Transport for London
All surviving records preserved.
Items located 1991-1999 as part of London Transport (LT) Archives Survey of the Vaults at 55 Broadway.