Programmes and flyers:
- Two cast lists for an Off Broadway New York 1969 production of the Gershwin musical Of Thee I Sing, book by George S. Kaufman & Morrie Ryskind, with two press cuttings of reviews.
- Programme for The Royal Family by George S. Kaufman & Edna Ferber, at the Theatre Royal Haymarket ca. 2001.
- A flyer for Drumlease Glebe House in Sligo, Ireland.
- An art catalogue from the Crane Kalman Gallery Ltd, titled 'Reticence'.
- A flyer for the 1989/1990 season at Derby Playhouse.
Articles and Press cuttings:
- Good Food Guide article titled 'The Legend of the West', The Times, Saturday 1974(?).
- Article of an interview with Merula Guinness titled 'The pure genius of Guinness' by Philip Leach, Daily Mail, Friday October 30, 1992.
- Article reviewing Merula Guinness's book of paintings The Kingdom of Heaven Is Like, Daily Mail, Thursday, October 8, 1992.
- Article by John Julian Norwich, 'Tourist Pollution: The Future's Most Pervasive Problem', Museum Management and Curatorship (1991), 10, 45-52.
- Photocopy of an article from The Financial Post, Februrary12, 1977, 'This speciality hospital runs a smooth operation' by Douglas Mepham. About Shouldice Surgery, Canada.
- Article about rooms at Hampton Court Palace being opened to paying visitors, Sunday, October 25, 1992, annotated by 'Judith', probably sent with a letter.
- A copy of a cartoon of a man stumbling and holding a bottle, glass and cigarette.
- A page from The London Gazette, Thursday May 9 to Monday May 13, 1689, number 2452. Annotated with some under-lining.
- A copy of a Supplement to The Times, Thursday, December 24, 1931, featuring Farewell Miss Julie Logan: A Wintry Tale by J.M. Barrie.
- Two press cuttings of reviews of George S. Kaufman's A Royal Family, in the Daily News, dated 28 July 1977.
- Article about the archives of Vidor King, revealing the secrets of the murder of a Hollywood director William Desmond Taylor.
Wine Lists and Menus
- An autograph Sunday dinner menu, three courses with three starter choices and four main course and dessert choices, dated 19th June.
- An autograph menu, with prices and eight choices for each course, plus coffee.
- An autograph menu, with prices, nine starter choices, eight main course choices and seven dessert options, plus coffee.
- An Army and Navy Stores Christmas Wine List 1949.
- An Army and Navy Stores Wine list dated 1950.
Blank cards and postcards:
- Six unused Marx Brothers cards and envelopes.
- A postcard of a detail of Work (1852-1865) by Ford Maddox Brown, showing a dog.
- A National Portrait Gallery photographic print postcard showing Peggy Ashcroft, photograph by Howard Coster, 1936.
- A photographic print postcard of T.S. Elliott, photograph by E.O. Hoppe.
- A photographic print postcard of E.E. Cummings.
- A photographic print postcard of Seigfried Sassoon, photograph by Bassano, 1920.A photographic print postcard of Ernest Hemmingway, 1926.
- A photographic print postcard of Daphne Du Maurier, photograph by Bassano, 1930.
- A photographic print postcard of Evelyn Waugh, photograph by Mark Gerson, 1963.
- A photographic print postcard of Tyrone Guthrie, photograph by Howard Coster, 1936.
- A photographic print postcard of Sarah Bernhardt, photograph by Felix Nadar, Paris 1962.
- A postcard of a portrait of Iris Tree by Augustus Edwin John.
- A photographic print postcard of Cardinal Newman's Room.