- A deposit account book for National Provincial Bank Ltd. dated 1965-1967, showing deposits and withdrawls.
- Letters from Solicitors Loxleys.
- Bank of America cheque stubs in an envelope and a bank statement from Bank of America, 1961.
- National Westminster Bank statements, 1975.
- Letter from solicitor concerning purchase of Kettlebrook Meadows, 1953, plus a letter regarding visability on a junction, 1963.
- Two accident insurance policies, with accompanying letter, 1961. Two letters relating to insurance policies, 1975-1977
- Expenses invoice for Warner Bros, while filming Majority of One, 6/7/1961.
- Invoice from Builder and Decorators, with details of work done, 1965 and a receipt for a delivery from New York.
- Letters relating to the arrangements of Guinness's year out of the UK for tax reasons, letters relating to his shares and income tax, all from his accountants, 1963-1975.
- Letters relating to M.C.A. shares and thier sale.
- Letter from solicitors regarding arrangements for Alec Guinness's will.
- Notes about Alec Guinness' will.
- Invoices for jewelry, a drawing, an armchair, a remittance note for an order of books, and a stay at the Connaught, 1988-1998.
- Letters from Gary O'Connor concerning his unauthorised biography of Alec Guinness, and advice concerning the matter from the solictors Loxleys.
- Six letters congratulating Alec Guinness on beoming a Member of the Order of the Companions of Honour.
- A draft page of an agreement letting the Guinness's flat out.
- Also includes letters from Guinness's solictors Loxleys, medical bills, statements for royalties on video sales and requests for copyright permissions.