Photocopies of letters from Alec and Merula Guinness to Dame Felicitas Corrigan, who bound the originals in a volume. This collection is likely to exist due to the research of Piers Paul Read, who collected together correspondence by Alec Guinness while he wrote his authorised biography.
Letters from Alec and Merula Guinness to Dame Felicitas Corrigan, photocopies
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 89015/2/6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000006956.0x000001
- Dates of Creation1961-2000
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Probably collected and copied by Piers Paul Read.
Not Public Record(s)