Candidates' addresses to electors, pamphlets, leaflets and newspapercuttings.
GENERAL ELECTION 1966
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0405
- Dates of Creation1966
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionOne volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In the General Election of 1966 the Labour Party won with 13,096,629 votes(48.0 per cent), the Conservative Party gained 11,418,455 votes (41.9 per cent), the LiberalParty 12,327,457 votes (8.6 per cent), the Scottish National Party 128,474 votes(0.5 per cent), the Communist Party 62,092 votes (0.2 per cent), Plaid Cymru 61,071 votes(0.2 per cent) and the Republican Labour Party 26,292 votes (0.1 per cent).
Other Finding Aids
Conditions Governing Use