Notes by Ambrose Fleming on the last course of lectures given by James Clerk Maxwell at Cambridge University, delivered October 1878 - June 1879. There is an index at the front of each volume.
Ambrose Fleming: Notes on James Clerk Maxwell's lectures
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.8082-8083
- Dates of Creation1878-1879
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description2 volume(s) 2 volumes
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.