Includes notice of a resolution adopted at a meeting of the Education Committee (27 Sept 1906) to cease paying teachers of non-provided schools for time spent giving denominational religious instruction, together with a response from the Governing Body of the Diocesan Schools Association, that in the 'present uncertain state of the law' they do not intend to serve notices on the teachers as required by the LEA.
BUNDLE of correspondence, mostly from the LEA, re school staffing, repairs and furniture.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CE3/1/5/5/6
- Dates of Creation1905-1906
- Physical DescriptionBundle