Wonders how it can be put on the same footing as the other two, so long as Mr Albert Wood has the claim he possesses on it? Recommends speaking to AW about how the proposal might affect his claim. Discusses the desirability of having someone with a financial interest in the building as one of the trustees.
LETTER: H Rees, Eton Villa, Shanklin to [Rev] Lewis, Conway, replying to a legal query re the Boys Schoolroom.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CE3/1/5/2/8
- Dates of Creation[c.1903] May 22
- Physical Description1 item