Thesis by Farieda Khan entitled Towards Environmentalism: a Socio-Political Evaluation of Trends in South African Conservation History, 1910-1976, with a Specific Focus on the Role of Black Conservation Organisations for the University of Cape Town, 2001.
Farieda Khan Thesis
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.afr.s.2361
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 2361
- Dates of Creation2001
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Farieda Khan is a researcher in the Department of Environmental and Geographical Science at the University of Cape Town.
Conditions Governing Access
Bodleian reader's ticket required.
Collection level description created by Paul Davidson, Bodleian Library of Commonwealth and African Studies at Rhodes House.
Other Finding Aids
The library holds a card index of all manuscript collections in its reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
No reproduction or publication of papers without permission. Contact thelibrary in the first instance.