Report of a conference between Benjamin Seebohm Rowntree, representatives of the Associated Chocolate and Confectionary Company of Dublin, and the Amalgamated Transport and General Workers' Union on 15 April 1936 to discuss industrial relations, with copy of agreement reached between the company and the union, 20 April 1936.
Meeting with Amalgamated Transport and General Workers Union
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 JRF/RCO/6/4/3
- Former ReferenceGB 193 R&Co93/IX/13
- Dates of Creation20 April 1936
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
The Associated Chocolate and Confectionary Company was a subsidiary company of Rowntree & Co.