Typescript correspondence with Dr. A.L.R. Findlay, University of Cambridge. Includes letters concerning responses to a possible timetable for a two-year preclinical course in Medical Sciences; items of business to be added to the agenda for the meeting of the Neurobiological Committee; and the role of examiners for the Part 1A Anatomy section of the Medical Sciences Tripos.
Findlay, Alan L.R.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Monro/Box 3-12/5/7
- Dates of CreationJanuary 1973-May 1975
- Physical Description20 items paper
Scope and Content