Mixed correspondence with John Hall, Senior Tutor of St. John's College, Cambridge. Includes letters concerning Monro's appointment to the position of Director of Studiesin Anatomy; book grants for the Rolleston Fund; changes to the marking system for the Cambridge Colleges' Examination; and supervision lists.
Hall, John C.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Monro/Box 3-12/6/2
- Dates of CreationJuly 1973-June 1981
- Physical Description17 items paper
Scope and Content