Oxford College collections, made by Rev. Andrew Clark, including material relating to All Souls, Balliol College, Christ Church, Jesus College, Lincoln College, and New College.
Oxford College Collections of Rev. Andrew Clark
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.oxon.d.96-106,e.104/1-4,e.105/1-5,e.109-115,e.123/1-23,e.124/1-16,e.128-141,f.22-6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. d. 96-106, e. 104/1-4, e. 105/1-5, e. 109-115, e. 123/1-23, e. 124/1-16, e. 128-141, f. 22-6
- Dates of Creation1886-1914
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description85 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Andrew Clark (1856-1922) was rector of Great Leighs, Essex, and an antiquary.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collections were presented to the Library by Rev. Andrew Clark, 1907-12.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 33895-908, 34137-43, 35409-47, 35736-46, 36713-26.