They contain anecdotal accounts of his experiences in Singapore and China, character sketches and explanations of Malay and Chinese customs.
Correspondence from William Evans to his mother, father, brother Sam, and his sisters; Charlotte, Madge, Lily, Amy and Alice.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 11/01
- Dates of Creation20 Jan 1883 - Aug 1888
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 files
Scope and Content