Consisting chiefly of letters, some in French, and postcards and telegrams to his mother, Mrs W. Custance Baker. The earlier material contains news, anecdotal accounts of experiences and activities at Oxford and in Malaya. The later letters comment chiefly on family matters and financial affairs.
Correspondence of Alan Baker to his mother, Mrs W. Custance Baker.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 11/04
- Dates of Creation14 Oct 1905 - 10 Jan 1922
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
- Physical Description13 files
Scope and Content