This series contains correspondence, memoranda and reports concerning the proposed prohibition of horse-drawn traffic, the restricted use of heavy vehicles, the possible improvement of the position of rear lights on road vehicles, the prohibition of the use of horns in certain zones and restrictions of the use of certain routes by specific types of vehicles.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda and Reports concerning the London and Home Counties Traffic Advisory Committee
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000479
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/07 LN000152
- Dates of Creation1932-1939
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description50 folder(s)
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements