Concerning the study of coins and inscriptions.
Letters from Daniel Henry Haigh, Leeds, to John Bell, Gateshead, and copies of Bell's letters to Haigh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Bell/2
- Former ReferenceGB 418 A.1.4 (1-62)
- Dates of Creation1843-1847
- Physical Description62 files
Scope and Content
Please note: the FindingNo should be given as the reference number. The RefNo relates only to the CALM tree structure, and has not been written onto the documents.