Typescript copies (one of at least eight copies) of diaries and other papers of C.M. Remey, illustrated with photographs, and photocopies of newspaper cuttings. Including:
- Diaries, 1940-9, covering travels in 'South America', 'Latin America' and Europe
- Architectural design for the Baha'i temple to be built on Mount Carmel, 1948
- Description of the mausoleum of the Remey family, n.d.
- Copies of 'Letters treating of Baha'i activites', 1910-47
- Diary of Herbert H. Smith, travels to some centres of Baha'i teaching, 1949
- 'The biography of a house', 2440 Massachusetts Avenue, Washington, DC, n.d.