- MS 438/5;BJ Appearances of land 1810-1815 [Watercolour coastal recognition sketches] 1 volume
- MS 438/6;BJ A collection of the most approved authorities concerning the interior of North Africa, particularly as connected with the interesting question of the termination of the river Niger, 1817, 1 volume, holograph
- MS 438/41/1-21;D Miscellaneous papers, 1818 to 1855 [Appointments, commissions, instructions, honours etc] 23 leaves
- MS 1562;D An account of Parry's third voyage, probably written by Berkley Westrope, midshipman HMS Fury, Published in The Times (Halifax Nova Scotia) as follows, 17 March 1835, 21 April 1835, 21 April 1835, 6 October 1835, photocopied typescript
- MS 438/43/1-3;D Papers regarding the funeral of William Edward Parry, 19 July 1855 [Order of procession, request for attendance of officers of Greenwich Hospital] 3 items
- MS 438/42;D Miscellaneous notes, undated [Genealogy of the Parry family] 70 leaves, various hands
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Sir William Edward Parry/Papers
- Dates of CreationCirca 1810-1855
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 volumes, circa 100 leaves
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The papers consist of material relating to his naval carrier and family history.