Track 1. [00:00:54] Sport: Swansea City FC. [00:01:28] Grand Theatre: Putting up the set. [00:01:53] Work: Market Stall. [00:03:16] Education: St David's Catholic School. [00:06:44] Adelina Patti: Estate and Pavillion. [00:07:51] Childhood: Camping at Pwll Du, Swimming in Gower. [00:16:37] Religion: Pennard Parish Council. [00:17:54] Work: Baker in Pennard.
Oral History collection: Joseph Cullen (born 1902) interviewed by Margaret Smith about Early life/school; 'Vetch' football ground; street markets; Madam Patti; Coronation, 1910.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TH 22
- Dates of Creation1 May 1975
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 audio recording