An account book, 1861, kept by Stedman Thomas when he was a wine and spirit merchant at Carmarthen, and afterwards used by him to record some pedigrees.
Accounts and pedigrees
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 7274D
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004380761(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000380761
- Dates of Creation19 cent.
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)