Letters, 1894-1895, and pedigrees, etc. sent to Stedman Thomas by Francis Green of Hampstead (and St Davids) and others; a copy of the will of James Jones of Dolecothy, Carmarthenshire and Abermâd, Cardiganshire, high sheriff of Carmarthenshire in 1667 and of Cardiganshire in 1671; notes, some of them by Stedman Thomas, on the Thomas of Pantygof and Stedman families, on Llanfair Clydogau (with reference to the Johnes and Hills-Johnes pedigrees), on the lordship of Kidwelly, etc.; miscellaneous pedigrees and printed genealogical tables, the latter relating to the earls of Llandaff; a (printed) note on the arms of Mathew of Radyr; a copy of a printed poem, 1881, by 'Joannes Towy' [John Jones, d. 1896] entitled 'The Doom of Drunkenness'; a copy (printed) of the Parliamentary election address, 1885, of W[alter] R[ice] H[owell] Powell [1819-1889] of Maesgwynne, Carmarthenshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 7272E
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004380756(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000380756
- Dates of Creation19 cent.
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Stedman Thomas 7.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 7272E