Includes list of participants, and discusses of the importance of understanding Asian and African languages in the context of the new world order. Lists main languages to concentrate on, also surveys centres of language study in some Western Countries.
Report of the Study Group on Asian and African Languages, initiated by the NATO Parliamentarians' Conference of 1958. Produced by the School of Oriental and African Studies.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380575
- Dates of CreationJun 1959
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Multiple languages
- Physical Description36 pp.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access