Collection of Association of Professional, Executive, Clerical and Computer Staff (APEX) papers relating to the Grunwick Processing Laboratories dispute. It consists mainly of correspondence relating to the dispute, with other material relating to the Court of Inquiry into the dispute chaired by Lord Scarman, details about marching and picketing, strike funds and pay and various legal actions
Grunwick Dispute collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1008-evt/grunwick
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1008 EVT/GRUNWICK
- Dates of Creation4 Jun 1973-24 Apr 1989
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description12 boxes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Open for consultation.
If you wish to visit the library you need to make an appointment. The Working Class Movement Library is open Tuesday-Friday 10.00am-5.00pm and every 1st Saturday of the month 10.00am-4.00pm.
To book an appointment, telephone: 0161 736 3601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Finding Aids
The full catalogue is available online on the Working Class Movement Library's Web Site - www.wcml.org.uk
[N.B. to access descriptions of individual files and items, click on the magnifying glass by 'context contains' at the bottom of the catalogue page.]