88 deeds, of which 85 relate to Cambridgeshire, including 14 militia commissions, 1852-57, and an appointment of Deputy Lieutenant 1852. The other three deeds relate to Lincolnshire and Norfolk.
Collection of Cambridgeshire Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Cambs. 185-269, Lincs. 1382, Norfolk 847-8
- Dates of Creation1617-1857
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description88 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were purchased at a Hodgson Sale in 1935.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.