Papers consisting of :
- Account books of Griffith Williams, 1856-1905.
- Deeds relating to properties in Anglesey, namely Pen y graig in Llanfaethlu and Tyddyn Weril in Llanfwrog, and those owned by Carreglwyd and Berw Estates and Hugh Robert Hughes of Kinmel Park in Anglesey.
- Specifications of works to be done on properties in Llanfaethlu, Llanfachreth and Llanfwrog, Anglesey. One relating to the erection of a school house for the Llanfaethlu and Llanfwrog School Board.
- Plans and particulars of sale of lands in Anglesey in the parishes of Llanfair-yn-y-cwmwd, Llangeinwen, Llanidan, Newborough, Llangadwaladr, Llanfihangel Ysgeifiog and Trefdraeth, 1867.
- File of correspondence regarding charities in Llanfaethlu parish and a file of tradesmens bills relating to Hen Shop and Tyddyn Weril, 1904-1912.