Postcards with conceptual art on one side and a personal message on the reverse. Includes 'Note towards no art work', 'a good/bad artwork', the Amplified Sound project, The 'Bronx Cheer' show, and a printed card (in German) advertising the 'Self-Burial' project, as well as unnamed conceptual art statements and proposals.
Postcards received from Keith Arnatt
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 839/2/1/7-15
- Dates of Creation[c1969-1971]
- Physical Description17 pieces
Scope and Content
The items have been arranged in chronological order, with items of an unknown date placed at the end of the series.