Dickinson's papers concerning the League of Nations movement in England, including papers by Dickinson and others, papers of the League of Nations Society, papers concerning the League to Enforce Peace, and pamphlets.
Papers of Sir Willoughby Hyett Dickinson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.hist.c.402-7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. c. 402-7
- Dates of Creation1914-44
- Language of MaterialEnglish, French, and German.
- Physical Description6 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Willoughby Hyett Dickinson, 1st Baron Dickinson (1859-1943) was a politician. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1963.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.