In attendance were: Dr D R Macauley, Dr A M Fraser and Professor Rodger. Rodger seems to be leading the questions about neurosis and neurotic illnesses in Stornoway, accommodation for patients on the island and how best to treat patients and how to address other related problems.
Transcript of the first Northern Regional Hospital Board meeting in Stornoway
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 081/6/2/3
- Dates of Creation8 Dec 1949
- Physical Description1 typescript transcript (2 pages)
Scope and Content
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.