The Northern Regional Hospital Board decided they should investigate the Mental Health Service throughout the whole of the Northern Region and in 1949 Rodger was appointed to explore the whole field. Rodger attended meetings in Stornoway and met with doctors and health professionals in the Northern Region to ask their opinion on matters such as common illnesses and conditions, staffing, accommodation and hospitals and to try to encourage dicussions on how to provide a better service for patients.
Northern Regional Hospital Board (Scotland)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 081/6/2
- Dates of CreationMay 1944-Dec 1949
- Physical Description11 items
Administrative / Biographical History
Kept in the original order.